Please join our online Lenten Bible Study by contacting the Rev. Tami Burks.
THE WAY OF LOVE IN LENT
Lenten Study Wednesdays 11:00 AM or 7:00 PM
Join us as we reflect anew on the loving actions of God as recounted in the Easter vigil readings. Morning sessions will include a brief Morning Prayer and evening sessions will end with Compline.
- February 24: TURN: Dead to Sin, Alive in Christ (Romans 6:3-11)
- March 3: PRAY: Israel’s Deliverance at the Red Sea (Exodus 14:10-15:1)
- March 10: LEARN: Learn Wisdom and Live (Proverbs 8:1-8, 19-21; 9:4b-6)
- March 17: BLESS: A New Heart and a New Spirit (Ezekiel 36:24-28)
- March 24: REST: The Valley of Dry Bones (Ezekiel 37:1-14)
- March 31: WORSHIP: The Gathering of God’s People (Zephaniah 3:12-20)
- April 7: GO: The Empty Tomb (Luke 24:1-12)